BKS Media Center
The Ultimate Fashion Guide Ready to Rock!
Here are the few tips provided by the professional fashion consultant in Florida. These tips will help you to choose the best clothing colors. Have a look, Determine Your Hair Color:
- Blonde Hair Color – Look great in warm and bright shades such as yellow, oranges…
- Brunettes Hair Color – Can wear a wide variety of colors, including greens, blues, oranges, chocolate browns and pinks.
- Redhead Hair Color – Can look the best in browns and oranges, as well as taupes, ivories and greens.
- Gray Hair Color – Will look good in bright colors such as red, rose, plum, purples and berry,
- Black and real Navy Blue Hair Color - Look good in all colors but it’s better to stay away from grays, beiges and tans.
Determine Your Underlying Skin Color: Your skin tone plays a major role in determining what dress colors suit you the best. You can test your underlying skin color by pinching the skin on your earlobe. The skin color you see for the first few seconds is your underlying skin tone.
- If you see blue, pink, red-violet or rosy tones, you'll look best in cool colors.
- If you see peach, golden, bright warm red or coral tones, warm colors are your best choices.
Get Help From Professional Fashion Consultant: If you can't figure out your best clothing colors, seek professional advice from Barbara King Styling, the fashion consultant in FL. She will instruct you on what colors flatter you, and give you a palette of appropriate colors you can take with you when you go clothes shopping. For more details on how to choose the right clothes that flatters your figure the most, download Be Delicious Now: The Ultimate Fashion Secrets E-book now! Click here.