Please select your page

Health & Wellness

Yoga Pose

Balance is something we all strive for. Our lives are crazy hectic and we must often juggle numerous roles which can get crazy at times. The practice of yoga has brought incredible benefits to my lifestyle and health. The most amazing benefit I’ve learned is attaining balance.


Having my niece around continues to warm my heart and amaze me. She started her first job at a kids summer camp and is loving it! Being a young kid at heart, working with children comes naturally. She has been so active swimming, playing ball and biking with my children during her time off. She just fits with us so well and her energy is rubbing off on all of us around here. We are thrilled, thrilled thrilled!

It’s been a lovely and “interesting” journey thus far!

We attempted to practice driving skills this week (this is where the “interesting” part comes into play). Let’s just say her reverse skills need some work and I may be in the market for a new mailbox if she doesn’t master this skill soon! A near mailbox mishap happened within the first five minutes of our first practice cruise.


A peek inside ones refrigerator is an intimate and interesting endeavor. You can tell a lot about someone by the contents inside their fridge!
The Super Mom – perfectly sliced and washed veggies in labeled tupperware. All contents facing forward.
The Bachelor – 90 percent liquid contents and condiments. Remaining 10 percent, take out containers.
The Beloved Foodie – Amazing rare foods you can barely pronounce.
The Uber Busy on the Go Family – Is it cheddar cheese or blue cheese?!
The fridge tells a pretty good story!


Media Categories

Subscribe to Blog

Enter your email address to subscribe to the media center blog and receive notifications of new articles.

Subscribe to Monthly Newsletter

 

Popular Articles


What's Your Wardrobe Question?

Contact Barbara King Styling today with any questions you might have regarding your wardrobe, style, colors, personal shopping assistance and more! Schedule an appointment to speak one on one via phone, in person, or Skype chat!

Contact BKS!

What customers say about Barbara King

I was impressed with the wide array of information that Barbara shared with me when she analyzed my most complimentary colors. Positive first impressions are vital in this instantaneous, hurry-up world. It was important for me to share Barbara's wisdom with my family to help give them an edge in social and professional circles. We found Barbara's energy and knowledge to be empowering and enlightening. We had a blast spending time with her! Kristin Ostrander

Read More Testimonials

Login

Please login using your credentials recived by email when you register.


Forgot your password? |  Forgot your username?

×